Skipper Hoppers




So this picture may not seem very interesting but it made this Momma's  heart very happy! ❤️❤️

Charlotte started Kindergarten this year and she's just loving everything about it!  One of Mrs. A's special treats is being able to pick a treat out of the treasure box!  From Day 1 Charlotte has been anxiously awaiting her turn!!  Her first choice out of the treasured treasure box was this pink "skipper hopper" as Charlotte described it. Well needless to say Simon was very intrigued by the new "skipper hopper" as well.  Several days later Charlotte got in the car after school and told Simon she had a surprise for him... I honestly had no clue what she was taking about... I figured she'd give him something leftover from her lunch box or a snack she hadn't wanted to finish 😂😂. But no!  She (and quite dramatically I might add) made him close his eyes tightly and pulled a yellow skipper hopper out and placed it in Simons hands .❤️❤️❤️  Of course I told her our sweet that was and how proud I was of her!  She just shrugged it off... she said that she thought when she looked it the treasure box that Simon really wanted a skipper hopper...she knew it would make him happy.  Talk about all the happy feels! ❤️❤️❤️ I just love these two so much but I especially love how much they love each other!

Comments

  1. Oh, that makes my heart smile! Sweet Charlotte growing in generosity! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment